INSURANCE PANELS SANGER EYE CARE ACCEPTS:
- VSP (Vision Service Plan )
- VCP ( Vision Care Plan )
- Block Vision
- NVA (National Vision Administrators )
- MES (Medical Eye Services )
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Tricare ( Standard and Prime )
- Medicaid ( Traditional, Amerigroup, Cook Children's, Aetna )
- PHCS ( Private Health Care Systems )
- TML ( Texas Municipal League )
- UMR ( United Medical Resources )
We do accept other plans as well, so if you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
The difference between vision insurance and medical insurance:
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept both medical and vision insurance plans we bill vision insurance plans when the eye is healthy and we bill the medical plan for acute red eyes and when eye disease is present or assessed.